New Patient Resources
Our Office in Peachtree Corners is Happy to Welcome New Patients
Welcome to Your New Community Dentist
Having a healthy mouth and a great-looking smile makes for a happier life overall. Finding one dental office that offers everything you’re looking for can make that goal of ongoing health and happiness more accessible. You can count on Peachtree Corners Dentistry in Peachtree Corners, GA to:
- Help you keep decay and disease at bay
- Treat any oral health issues that may arise
- Provide emergency dental solutions, as necessary
- Keep your smile looking its best all through life
No matter why you’re here, you’ll appreciate our bright office, private care rooms, and comfort options that will keep you relaxed.
We have a fluent Spanish-speaking staff member to assist our Spanish-speaking patients in making appointments, learning about services, and more. If you are Spanish speaking and wish to make an appointment at Peachtree Corners Dentistry, we ask that you request an appointment at [email protected].
If you are looking for a new family dental practice in Peachtree Corners, GA, then you’ve landed in just the right place. We also welcome new patients living in Norcross, John’s Creek, Dunwoody, Rosewell, and Duluth.
On your first visit, please bring the following information:
- Any X-rays that were taken by a previous dentist. X-rays can also be forwarded to our office from your previous dentist upon your request.
- A list of medications you are currently taking
- Any current medical concern or condition
- Dental insurance, if you are covered and paying through insurance
Regain The Confidence To Smile With Dental Implants
Are you missing a tooth, multiple teeth, or tired of gluing in your dentures? If so, you may be the perfect candidate for dental implants. Peachtree Corners Dentistry is currently offering dental implant consultations! Come into the office to discuss all things dental implants and how they can help you love your smile again. If you’re interested in dental implants, schedule your consultation today!
Insurance and Financing
We strongly believe that quality dental care should be accessible and affordable for everyone. We recognize that oral health is essential, so we do all that we can to break down financial barriers and assist as many patients as possible.Insurance and Payment Information